- Canned Air or Air Compressor
- Screw Driver
- Micro-Fiber Cloth
- Invisible Glass or comparable cleaning product
- Remove all cables from your computer.
- Take your computer outside, unscrew and remove the side panel from the case.
- Stabilize any fans in the case with your screw driver (processor, video card and power supply)
- Spray compressed air on the interior of your case, working from top to bottom (no more than 80psi)
- Using your microfiber cloth, wipe the exterior of the case down with invisible glass, replace the side panel and plug your computer back in.
Immediate Service: Call us at 817.781.6940
DFW Nerd Herd | Fort Worth Computer Repair | dfwnerdherd.com