Here is a simple step by step guide on how to backup email in outlook.
- Navigate to the top of the Navigation pane and click “File”
- Scroll Down and Click “Options”
- Click the “Advanced” Tab towards the bottom of the page
- Click “Export” on the lower right hand side
- Select the file type to export, in this case “export to a file”
- Select “Outlook Data File”
- Select which email or specific folders you would like to backup
- Select next and click “browse” to select the destination in which you would like to save the backup.
- Hit Finish and you are all done!