- Reboot Computer & Unplug Router & Modem ? 1min
- Check Control Panel & Network Connections to ensure that your LAN or WAN adapter is Enabled
- If on a wireless network, make sure you have connected with the correct SSID and password
- Sometimes malware, viruses and other programs can mess up your internet connection settings so open Internet Explorer > Settings > Internet Options > Connections > Lan Settings > Set to Automatically detect settings.
- If none of these work, verify connectivity with your ISP or call us for assistance
Immediate Service: Call us at 817.781.6940
DFW Nerd Herd | Fort Worth Computer Repair | dfwnerdherd.com