- Click the Start Button in the lower left hand corner of your screen
- Navigate to the Control Panel
- Click the System and Security icon
- Click the Windows Firewall icon towards the bottom of the list
- Enable your firewall if it is disabled and you are all set.
Note: some antivirus programs manage your firewall settings and may use their own firewall by default. Programs such as Norton, McAfee, Trend Micro and Web Root often disable the windows firewall and use their own.
Immediate Service: Call us at 817.781.6940
DFW Nerd Herd | Fort Worth Computer Repair | www.dfwnerdherd.com